- Conduct and monitor programs that will need to apply for provisional accreditation by determining that the program has met the minimum quality requirements before full accreditation.
- Conduct and monitor programs that are eligible for full accreditation. It is a required assessment exercise to ensure that teaching, learning and all other activities related to a program provided by higher education providers meet quality standards and comply with MQF.
- Planning UPSI academic quality assurance panel selection and training.
- Designing, coordinating, and implementing Internal Quality Audits for Academic Compliance (Academic Compliance Program Audit (APPA)/ Professional Education Course Audit (AK2P)/ Self-Audit for University Courses (AKKU) to maintain accreditation of academic programs at UPSI.
- Planning, coordinating, and implementing activities related to compliance/verification with MQA at the UPSI level to obtain temporary and full accreditation and to maintain accreditation.
- Assisting faculties in identifying international accreditation for academic programs to achieve international recognition.