SULTAN IDRIS EDUCATION UNIVERSITY started to implement the MS ISO since 2006 until now.
In line with the desire to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the university in delivering quality services to customers, UPSI had successfully obtained its first certification for the entire university with MS ISO 9001:2000 certification in 2006. This was followed by MS ISO 9001:2001 certification in 2012, MS ISO 9001:2008 in 2016 and the latest MS ISO 9001:2015 on December 29, 2017.
As one of the efforts to improve the UPSI Quality Management System (QMS) and comply with the MS ISO 9001:2015 standard, the following list of reference materials and documents are available to all Sultan Idris Education University staff.
- UPSI QUALITY POLICY (Malay only)
- UPSI QUALITY PROFILE (Malay only)
- APPENDIX A1 Quality Management System Process Interaction of MS ISO 9001:2015 UPSI (Malay only)
- APPENDIX A2 Quality Management System Process Interaction of MS ISO 9001:2015 by Department (Malay only)
- APPENDIX C UPSI Quality Objective (Under Review – Malay only)
- Quality Profile Guideline (Malay only)
- Quality Management Review Meeting Guideline (Malay only)
- MS ISO 9001:2015 Management Guidelines for Head and Administrator of Department (Malay only)
- Internal Audit Guidelines (Malay only)
- PTPA No. 1 Year 2018 QMS Implementation Guide based on MS ISO 9001:2015 for Public Sector Agencies (Malay only)
- PdP FILE CHECKLIST & SAMPLE
- GRADUATE STUDIES CHECKLIST
- RESEARCH CHECKLIST (Malay only)
- EXAMINATION DOCUMENT CHECKLIST: FACULTY & LECTURER
- File Record Register Form (Malay only)
Update on 19 Oct 2022