ACADEMIC QUALITY ASSURANCE & ACCREDITATION
- Conduct and monitor programs that will need to apply for temporary accreditation by determining programs have met the minimum quality requirement before full accreditation.
- Conduct and monitor programs that are eligible for full accreditation. It is an assessment exercise to ensure that teaching, learning and all other activities related to a program provided by higher education providers meet quality standards and comply with MQF.
PROGRAMME MONITORING AND REVIEW
- Plan a quality program improvement process to be monitored regularly, reviewed and evaluated.
COURSE PRO FORMA
- Provide understanding regarding the preparation of Course Pro Forma.
- Coordinate the use of Course Pro Forma System.
UPSI ACADEMIC QUALITY ASSURANCE PANEL
- Planning UPSI academic quality assurance panel selection and training.