UNIVERSITI EDUCATION SULTAN IDRIS started implementing MS ISO since 2006 until now.
In line with the desire to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the university in delivering quality services to customers, UPSI has successfully obtained its first certification for the entire university with MS ISO 9001:2000 certification in 2006. This was followed by MS ISO 9001:2001 certification in 2012, MS ISO 9001: 2008 in 2016 and the latest MS ISO 9001: 2015 on December 29, 2017.
As one of the efforts to improve the UPSI Quality Management System (QMS) and comply with the MS ISO 9001:2015 standard, the following list of reference materials and documents are available to all Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris staff.
- UPSI QUALITY POLICY (Malay only)
- QUALITY PROFILE OF SULTAN IDRIS EDUCATION UNIVERSITY (Malay only)
- APPENDIX A1 Quality Management System Process Interaction of MS ISO 9001:2015 UPSI (Malay only)
- APPENDIX A2 Quality Management System Process Interaction of MS ISO 9001:2015 by Department (Malay only)
- APPENDIX C UPSI Quality Objective (Malay only)
- Quality Profile Guideline (Malay only)
- Quality Management Review Meeting Guideline (Malay only)
- MS ISO 9001:2015 Management Guidelines for Head and Administrator of Department (Malay only)
- PTPA No. 1 Year 2018 QMS Implementation Guide based on MS ISO 9001:2015 for Public Sector Agencies (Malay only)
- PdP FILE CHECKLIST (Malay only)
- GRADUATE STUDIES CHECKLIST (Malay only)
- RESEARCH CHECKLIST (Malay only)
- File Record Register Form (Malay only)