- Ensure Internal Quality Audit and SIRIM Audit are conducted once a year.
- Ensure the related department takes appropriate action based on the audit finding report within thirty (30) days from the Closing Meeting date of the Quality Audit.
- Manage promotions or related campaigns to university quality activities at least once a year.
- Ensure that each department can access the quality-related guidelines and information.
- To ensure that the University's procedures and quality records are constantly updated through the document review and presented at the Quality Management Review Meeting at least once a year.
- Assist in providing guidance and training services in the field of quality to relevant staff at least seven (7) training sessions per year.
- Feedback to the complainant should be made within one (1) working day to inform that their complaint has been taken into consideration and will be resolved.